At SpineCare we take a comprehensive approach to your health care. When dealing with musculoskeletal pain and problems will believe that massage therapy plays an integral role in the healing process. Although we recognize the value of a gentle swedish massage, that is not the type of massage we focus on at SpineCare. Our therapists are trained in medical massage, sports massage, deep tissue massage as well as other therapeutic modalities such as cupping, trigger point therapy, muscle scraping, pre/post natal, etc. The massages offered at SpineCare are problem focused. Our knowledgeable therapists work hard to decrease your pain by breaking up scar tissue and increasing your range of motion. It is not always the most relaxing and comfortable experience but it gets the results you need.
We offer 30 min, 60 min or 90 min massages. If you are not sure what you need, our therapists are happy to assist in helping to choose what time would best suit you need. At SpineCare you also get exactly what you pay for. If you choose a 60 minute massage you will receive body work for the entire 60 minutes.
We demand a lot from our bodies everyday. It is therefore vital to give our bodies the care and support they need so they will be able to perform optimally for us for years to come.
30 minute massage = $42
60 minute massage = $84
90 minute massage = $126
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Relieves tired and achy muscles
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Increases circulation
- Assists in recovery from injuries
- Diminishes chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Helps relieve pain from headaches
- Helps to relax tight muscles associated with computer use
- Improves athletic performance
At SpineCare Chiropractic we understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally to everyone. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients, and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- At least 24 hours notice is required when cancelling a massage appointment. This gives us a little bit of time to try to fill the appointment time.
- If you are unable to provide 24 hours notice you will be charged for the full cost of your massage. We require a credit card number to reserve your time for a massage. If you do not give 24 hours notice or do not show up for your appointment your card will be charged for the missed appointment.
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.