At SpineCare Chiropractic we take a comprehensive approach to health care. In order to do that effectively you have to give your muscles the attention they deserve. Our massage therapists Amy Allen, LMBT and Jenifer Ridge, LSMBT are highly skilled in medical massage and other therapeutic modalities, (cupping, sports, myofascial, muscle scraping, etc...), so not only will your massage be a relaxing experience it will also be tailored to you in order to help your body to heal and function at its optimum level. Massage therapy is a great compliment to chiropractic care so we are please to offer it at a discounted rate to our patients.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Relieves tired and achy muscles
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Increases circulation
- Assists in recovery from injuries
- Diminishes chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Helps relieve pain from headaches
- Helps to relax tight muscles associated with computer use
- Improves athletic performance
Pricing: Jenifer Ridge, LSMBT
- 1 hour massage = $70
- 1/2 hour massage = $35
Pricing: Amy Allen, LMBT
- 1 hour massage = $84
- 1/2 hour massage = $42
At SpineCare Chiropractic we understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally to everyone. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients, and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- At least 24 hours notice is required when cancelling a massage appointment. This gives us a little bit of time to try to fill the appointment time.
- If you are unable to provide 24 hours notice you will be charged for the full cost of your massage. We require a credit card number to reserve your time for a massage. If you do not give 24 hours notice or do not show up for your appointment your card will be charged for missed apoitment.
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.