Serves one person – Ideal Protein phase 1-4
7 oz ground turkey
1⁄2 cup iceberg lettuce
1⁄2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
1 celery stalk, thinly sliced with a potato peeler
1⁄2 cup green onions, chopped
1⁄4 Tbsp garlic powder
1⁄2 lime, juiced
1⁄2 tsp olive oil
1⁄4 tsp grapeseed oil
Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together ground turkey and garlic powder; make a patty with the turkey (be careful, its fragile).
- Now, in a hot non-stick pan with grapeseed oil, add turkey patty; let cook.
- Meanwhile, place iceberg lettuce leafs on a plate and when the turkey burger is well cooked, place it on top of the iceberg lettuce.
- Then, start layering on the cucumber slices and celery slivers.
- Next, cover with another iceberg lettuce leaf and green onions (the lettuce is the bun).
- Lastly, drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
Enjoy this delicious meal!